WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on Stowa's website and noticed that the prices have increased pretty drastically since last week. I know they had a price increase in February or March but I was kind of shocked to see the Partitio hand winding which was at 792 euros now at 940 euros.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
That is a bit of a surprise. Not all models saw a price increase in February. The antea ks for example didnt, but has now crept up another 50 euro. Still a good value proposition if you ask me.
Sent from my rotary phone using Crapatalk

·
Registered
800 Posts
Are you sure you it's not just prices with or without tax? Because to me the prices are still the same as before, 940 for the hand wound Partitio.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you sure you it's not just prices with or without tax? Because to me the prices are still the same as before, 940 for the hand wound Partitio.
I just checked again and I think you are right. They're back to what they were before but for some reason the US prices for me were showing with added VAT for a little while. Though it could also be that my attention to detail has severely suffered during this pandemic...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts