WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently came across this Riseman(?) (2 separate, different variants, new), at what seems like too good of a price (under $40). This is the only picture I have of it. I compared it to other pictures and couldn't definitively determine if it is real or not. It doesn't come with a box, just it's tag. There are a few things on it which bother me, as well as a few details which make it appear authentic.
On the bezel, at 12 position, shouldn't the case be visible through two gaps in the bezel at 11, 1 positions?
G-Shock has many combos of all their watches, I've seen these faked a lot, but I'm no expert, can anyone figure this out? Thank you in advance!

Model #1
Please wait
Image not available
and
Model #2
Please wait
Image not available

·
Registered
199 Posts
They are both fakes. The G logo on then graph is a dead give-way.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Fake. Zillions of these on Ebay in all colours. Just more Chinese junk with functions that don't work.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all, saved me a hassle, and I figured they weren't real: too good to be true. I'm not familiar with all the features/appropriate functions of this watch, so somehow the "G" on the screen didn't register. Still, Thank You!

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
freaking fakes, smash them all I say (and the ***** who make them). still I admire the blue circle, I think I still would have my GW-9200, if casio decided to go with that colour instead of red...:-|

cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts