WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for this one for a while, just something about these German hunks of steel I can't resist, thanks Jim
I have also been curious about the Valganges, which I guess is a modified 7750, rotor is less noisy and seems slightly better balance does not feel like the watch is shaking off your wrist!
Not the greatest pics but hope to get more up
The Schauer mesh is killer
EDS

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Very cool ed.
Bit of an Anonimo look to it I think.
Congrats!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Wicked and on that mesh :p

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks J
It is very similar in style, just looking at the Anonimo today
The SeaDweller has not left your wrist for awhile,eh, I assume until the DC67 arrives
EDS

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Nice pick up;-) ETA's valgranges range of movements are based on a totally new ebauche which is not related to the 7750.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Watch looks great, dig that white dial:-!

I have some chain mail incoming for my 3000m:p

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Thanks J
It is very similar in style, just looking at the Anonimo today
The SeaDweller has not left your wrist for awhile,eh, I assume until the DC67 arrives
EDS
Yeah the eternal wait for the 67 keeps me from jumping on watches like a sweet JE Atlantis I just saw for sale.....:-d

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You picked a great one to wait for , I love that DC66/67 bezel and my now gone dc57 was dead on accurate
That JE is really sweet but another siren is singing
EDS

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree that the Valgranges is essentially a new caliber since itis 16 1/2 lignes vs 13 1/4 lignes for the valjoux, although ETA is there usual disinformation way has tries to link the two
check out the Google link info for valgranges

ETA Valgranges collection is based on the famous calibre ETA 7750. Each movement of the collection has a mechanical winding. Diameter 36,60 mm and height 7 ...
www.[B]valgranges[/B].ch/ - 7k

EDS

Nice pick up;-) ETA's valgranges range of movements are based on a totally new ebauche which is not related to the 7750.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Great watch! :-! Love the lume shot and the blue goes great with the white dial. b-) Wear it well and thanks for sharing some shots. :)

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
sweet watch. I really should get one myself and see how they feel. nice buy man, you are on a roll.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Beautifull piece :-!.
This would be my first choice if I ever buy an UTS watch.

Enjoy,

Daddel.

(and in the progress.........woehaa:) 600 postsb-).)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts