WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about where you are, but winter really and truly arrived here yesterday and it is FRACKING COLD (11 F / -8 F wind chill)! :-|

That's the bad news. The good news is that it's supposed to be back up into the 40s by Sunday, so I'll still be able to get out and ride my HOG. :)

Starting off this weekend with the Alba.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Steve, I hear you about the whole winter thing. -19C overnight and about a foot of snow on the ground.

I'm wearing the Kobold Endurance II on silicone today. Awesome timepiece and a great band with deployant.

Have a great weekend, all.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I'm going to close on my new house in a few hours, so I thought I'd wear this. It's about time! (sorry...:-D ).

·
Registered
68 Posts
Pretty freaking cold in Atlanta this morning, but not too bad. I take my kids to the bus stop at 7AM on my way to work, and it was 20F with a wind chill of 10F. I love it, can't wait to build us a fire tonight!!

Haven't worn the SeaDweller for a while, I think it'll be on my wrist all weekend.

Have a great weekend.
Derek

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
By the way guys does anyone have any idea as to why my photo has come up as a link and not displayed ?
All the best

·
Registered
817 Posts
It's a G-Shock kind of day....

·
Registered
4,415 Posts

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Bummer for me today, got up early shoveled the snow drop:-| on us for 2 hrs the good ole scoop , push blade and reg shovel, what ever it takes.
Lady just ran and jumped ;thought it was great.
It sure reminds you how it is hard to see, all white.
So I rushed inside and forgot my watch! So no watch today a hairy naked wrist :-( Ugh a day without a watch that is hard for a WIS.......................
have a great day guys and gals
Regards
Robert

1 - 20 of 69 Posts