WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Outstanding Pictures of a very beautyful watch. :-!

I wonder if anybody out there has a Pic that shows a Antea KS next to a Marine Original or Airman Original? :roll:

I´m not sure if i need one. Maybe the Antea KS shows bigger as it is.

·
Registered
88 Posts
One for my wife, one for me. Then Prodiver in some fancy colour (magenta, limete,..) in summer and that's it. Calm sleep for some time again. At least until Jörg commes with something new.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Excellent photographs. I have looked at these hand wound movements many times on the forum and these have now tipped the balance. For a Hand wound movement and a display back. I was wondering how has the time keeping been on the watch since you have had it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i'm thinking about one for my wife too, but she's real petite, her wrist's width (not diameter) is only 40mm widest. the KS might be too big for her.

if possible, please post picture of your wife's wearing it. thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I will. Wife's wrist is 15 cm. Her sister has swiss Bahnhofuhr, these are roughly the same size and it looks good. We will see. Not to mention, that I ordered also black leather strap in XL if they were too big for her... :) I am somehow missing real smart suit watch...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Outstanding Pictures of a very beautyful watch. :-!

I wonder if anybody out there has a Pic that shows a Antea KS next to a Marine Original or Airman Original? :roll:

I´m not sure if i need one. Maybe the Antea KS shows bigger as it is.
Hi Nightflight,

yesterday I posted pics and a link for comparing different sizes of STOWA cases.
Now it's disappeared, gone, passed to the nirvana :oops:

Here is the link:

http://niffko.com/g2data/gallery2/v/brainless/Comparison/

..and here is one pic:

I hope, this post will last longer,

Volker ;-)

·
Registered
94 Posts
volker, what's the dimension of the antea ks from top lug to bottom? can't find it on stowa's website.

i'm guessing 45mm?

thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thank you, Volker. :)

If i would buy a Antea KS, i would have all watches that are shown on your pic.

But if i see the Antea KS next to the red twelve (which is one of the most present watches on my wrist), i´m not sure, if i really would wear it very often. :roll:

The red twelve is much more "wow"! :) :) :)

Sorry for my bad english. ;-)

·
Registered
94 Posts
thanks volker, seems it would be too big for my wife.

gotta think of something else. originally thinking about a nomos orion, then again the antea ks and the nomos should have similar dimension.

enjoy your watch. it's pretty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts