WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

What's the difference between the museum edition and the current edition of the Antea? Why it called the "museum edition"?

TIA:-!

Johan

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply, but I don't think it's right. The museum edition is supposedly a limited edition.

S

·
0 Posts
JRSWE said:
Hi all.

What's the difference between the museum edition and the current edition of the Antea? Why it called the "museum edition"?

TIA:-!

Johan
There once was a limited museum edition with an handwinding ETA 2660, if I remember right it was limited to 250 pieces. The current Antea is powered by an automatic ETA 2824-2. That´s a big difference imho.

Read my review here: https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=466

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stuffler said:
There once was a limited museum edition with an handwinding ETA 2660, if I remember right it was limited to 250 pieces. The current Antea is powered by an automatic ETA 2824-2. That´s a big difference imho.

Read my review here: https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=466
Yes I believe you must be correct. Also this limited edition is apparently with a "2.4.6.8.10.12"-dial.

S

·
0 Posts
JRSWE said:
Yes I believe you must be correct. Also this limited edition is apparently with a "2.4.6.8.10.12"-dial.
Sorry :think: ?? I said that the movement of the 250 pieces LE are handwounded ETA 2660. I said nothing regarding the dial or numerals.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
JRSWE said:
Yup, the dial of the limited edition is different from the automatic version - here's mine :)

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stuffler said:
Sorry :think: ?? I said that the movement of the 250 pieces LE are handwounded ETA 2660. I said nothing regarding the dial or numerals.
Yeah but you linked to a review where the dial is different from the current production automatic Anteas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts