WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably been asked many times… anyway

what the difference between regular Antea 390 and Creme? why the price difference?
Also I checked delivery schedule… should I pay in full while placing order or just make a deposit?
Thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks, great link.
still confused, 390 has white dial/blued hands and Creme... well, creme dial/black hands, and thats all?
ps: ah, i see... silver dial and rotor.

Also is no date 365 Antea available at the moment?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Stowa has done no-date versions in the past, but all current iterations of the Antea have the date feature except the KS. If you like the Antea 365, the KS is only 1 mm smaller.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I wanted to get a Creme for a long time because they are the most affordable of the Antea line, also really liked the creme dial. However I ended up getting an Antea KS due to the fact that the wait period for the Creme has been close to six months for a while now due to a "shortage of parts". Very much looking forward to my first hand-wound watch.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have considered the KS but so far, I've managed to convince myself that it's too small for me. Be sure to post some wrist shots when you get it!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I hear the KS wears larger than it looks at 35mm, due to the small bezel. I hope so, as I have just placed an order for one on Good Friday. :-!

I've had no confirmation yet back from Stowa, I guess they are all enjoying the Easter weekend. I paid up front for mine, I hope it doesn't take too long to arrive. :)

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Congratulations to your well done choice!

Referring to their list of delivery times you will get your Antea KS not sooner than end of May,

Volker

1 - 8 of 8 Posts