WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had some money free up and was wondering if any 50% off sales are on or when they would be typically on. Damn I want a blue mako :-d

·
Registered
92 Posts
Try watchuseek50. You don't receive the free swag (other than cloth case and dust cloth) offered with other discounts but, hey, it's all about the Mako!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I used "executive50" when I ordered mine a few weeks ago. It came w/ box, dust cloth, lanyard strap & racing decals.

·
Registered
134 Posts
NewYear50

Offer details:
-50% off + Free Shipping
-Free watch
-Micro Fibers
-Orient Stickers

You never run out of coupons in OWUSA :)

·
Banned
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone can confirm this, because I want to pull the trigger. Want the free watch to give as a gift.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Anyone can confirm this, because I want to pull the trigger. Want the free watch to give as a gift.

Thanks
Put it in your checkout cart and try the code :)
If it doesn't work, just cancel the order :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jyabbz said:
Thanks guys, just ordered using the newyear code. Hopefully arrives around Friday.
About damn time! :). Pics please.

·
Banned
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I used the executive50 coupon, mine should be here tuesday or wednesday

Phaseshift, lets see who's mako comes in first. Did you decide what you are going to do with the rest of your money - booze and strippers :-d?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Phaseshift, lets see who's mako comes in first. Did you decide what you are going to do with the rest of your money - booze and strippers :-d?
they are an option indeeed haha, I need a new spring/summer wardrobe might go towards that...or go towards getting back my seamaster, I have yet to decide! But I think my Mako will come before yours! haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts