WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found any that work?

will the 20mm generic ebay rolex explorer one work? anyone try the oyster?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strapcode just emailed me and confirmed that their mm300 bracelets will not fit mm200.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I received an email from strapcode awhile back with this picture
Seems they are working on the mm200 bracelet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Ok cool. Wonder why they never told me that

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That exactly what I thought when I read they emailed you that the 300 would not fit. I got that email about 2 months ago or so

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I told them some ppl said it fits and they just sent back

Hello,

Thanks for the email.

In that case, you should ask them what modifications were done, methods used, or perhaps different size spring bars? We would like to know as well if possible.

As for the MM20 model bracelets, we will forward the request over to our design team to consider for possible future releases.
Please check in with us from time to time for frequent updates.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assist.

Best Regards,
Strapcode team, Sam

·
Registered
156 Posts
This is good news. I'm probably going to put mine on a bracelet and I would prefer a jubilee since they articulate and flex.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm glad someone is making a jubilee but how will it match up with the DiaShield? DiaShield darkens the steel noticeably, putting it somewhere between steel and titanium. It is particularly noticeable on the polished portions of the case. Hopefully it'll still look alright on the jubilee because I wouldn't mind having this option - right now I only wear MM200s on rubber.

Also, praying for a PVD for the Topper...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im going to wait longer for the HEXAD oyster its kinda like an AP bracelet or the oem bracelet in a way as it catches light very good all brushed but looks super premium and i feel the edges match the sharp cut of the lugs.

i'll post pics once i get it. probably realistically when they make it in 1-6 months im guessing.

Lucky the rubber is super nice and comfy and I dont mind wearing it on the strap at all.

BTW i found out it fits perfect with the SKX013 jingle jangle jubilee. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts