WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any chance that Doxa could start up a mini competition to design a new Doxa.....could be linked to the possible 1500 thats being mooted.
It could give people here the chance to show off their ideas...maybe give doxa a few ideas...(of course all entrants automatically give over all rights to their ideas to Doxa) and give the rest of us something interesting to look at while we wait for the next new Doxa.
So what do you think Doxa?

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Is there any chance that Doxa could start up a mini competition to design a new Doxa.....could be linked to the possible 1500 thats being mooted.
It could give people here the chance to show off their ideas...maybe give doxa a few ideas...(of course all entrants automatically give over all rights to their ideas to Doxa) and give the rest of us something interesting to look at while we wait for the next new Doxa.
So what do you think Doxa?
Sounds like you've been Photoshoppin' again! Let's see what you have!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I havent done any at the moment...he he...(but I will if we have a competition)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
ehh. Looks like the 1500t it's gonna be a 5000t with a classic dial

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didnt mean a competition to design the new 1500T....but rather just a competition to see peoples ideas for a future doxa....inspired by the up comming release of the 1500T
All a bit of fun...nothing too serious....but then you never know it might give Doxa and its customers a few ideas to think about for the 1700T or what ever.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
|>
I do think it would be cool. Would be even cooler if was some kind of special edition also. Have a limited # of watches just to sell here in WUS.
A project like the DWP, MKII kingston or Steinhart protcus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts