WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently I went into one of the retail stores to find this G in the cabinet. It was on discount down from 199 to 159AUD. (Yep.. G's are pricey here in Oz...) But then again, the price was somewhat okay considering the model in question was well and truly discontinued. There are still a few of them around. I put it on and wauw- I did like it! But the price.. not so much even if it was somewhat decent. SO there I left it in the cabinet, waiting to be bought by another person.

Fast forward a week on a second hand website, was doing the odd search and there I found one for sale, for a really good price in almost brand new condition from the other side of the country. With the price it was and it's condition that appeared to be in, I jumped on it haha.

Here we go!

DSC_0530.jpg
Box so bright, I can see it from a mile away lol

DSC_0531.jpg
Came with the box, but sadly it's in not the best condition...

DSC_0533.jpg
Gray tin!

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0537.jpg
Here it is! The DW-5600SN! Loving the clean and simple design of this watch.

DSC_0538.jpg
Usually, I'm not a fan of negative displays, but this one is really easy to read. No worries at all.

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0540.jpg
'Casio Japan'. Nice touch haha

DSC_0541.jpg
One thing I usually do when I receive a second hand watch is I open the top bezel. This gives me an indication as to how much the watch has been worn. Some of the previous watches I've purchased have been disgusting. The amount of dirt and solidified human slime under some of the bezels...YUCK.

But this one is SPOTLESS. SO CLEAN!

DSC_0543.jpg
I wouldn't be surprised if it's been worn once or twice its so clean! Absolutely stoked as I thought it wouldn't be as clean as this.

DSC_0545.jpg
And a wrist shot!

I need to stop. 2 G's in a month. Someone pls help...

Cheerio,
Will.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
looking sharp man, and don't forget to put back those bezel screws

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
Nicely done Will. :-!:-!:-! At least there's 2 weeks left in the month ... enough time to get a couple more ! :think::think::think:

If you're reading this ... you're on the net ... might as well log out & do a search for the 'next' one ! |>|> :-d:-d

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nicely done Will. :-!:-!:-! At least there's 2 weeks left in the month ... enough time to get a couple more ! :think::think::think:

If you're reading this ... you're on the net ... might as well log out & do a search for the 'next' one ! |>|> :-d:-d
NOOOOOOOO I can't.... My wallet... it cries everytime....

HAHAHA :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts