WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if their are members who own Ferraris (real cars, no die cast LOL). If so, which model(s)?

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
ahhh the Laptop brand and accessory maker that happens to make cars too

Reactions: guttaperk

·
Registered
437 Posts
My girlfriend's parent's have a black 458, does that count for anything? probably not hehe. If you check the hands on steering wheel thread you'll see some very nice vehicles, possibly even some Ferraris.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My girlfriend's parent's have a black 458, does that count for anything? probably not hehe. If you check the hands on steering wheel thread you'll see some very nice vehicles, possibly even some Ferraris.
458 is a great car! In the so called exotic car scene, many owners wear nice watches and on some related forums there are watch threads, so i thought that the reverse might be true on this forum.

·
Registered
150 Posts
My dad had a 1999 550 Maranello that he sold about a year ago. It was a lot of fun, loved the classic front engine V12. He also has 3 Omegas, but doesn't get into online forums too much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ferrari? I wish!

I do have some pretty cars though - an '88 Maserati Biturbo 2.5si, and a '91 Alfa Romeo SZ - for special occasions. Diesel Rover for everyday use!

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
My Ferrari.....Since no one else owns one.........

She does naught to 60 in under a second.
Smooth & quick acceleration
Excellent mileage lasting approx 6 months
Wheel turning radius extra fast.....
Zero service !

What else does one need for speed: I Say!

20140208_174600.jpg

·
Banned
372 Posts
My dad just bought a new California!
Here are some pictures the seller made.

We sold our 458 about 2 months ago, and got now got a California and a Caterham superseven as replacement!

Love the car, the sexiest ferrari imo.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
My dad just bought a new California!
Here are some pictures the seller made.

We sold our 458 about 2 months ago, and got now got a California and a Caterham superseven as replacement!

Love the car, the sexiest ferrari imo.
Why did he sell his 458 and get the California?
My friend sold his 430 and got a California too.

Personally I am not a fan of the way California looks although it sounds really great and is a hardtop conv.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Why did he sell his 458 and get the California?
My friend sold his 430 and got a California too.

Personally I am not a fan of the way California looks although it sounds really great and is a hardtop conv.
My dad just turned 50, and was looking for a more "grown-up" Ferrari model. We used to race with the 458 on the track. But after a terrible accident one of our racing friends ended up in a wheelchair. And we decided to stop racing, and sold the car.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Why thank you sir
Mmmm...il Mostro.

I (long time ago) once toyed with the idea of stripping out a 155 and making it handle as much like an SZ as possible, i.e. it would look nothing like it, but run like it : I guess the opposite of an homage!

Those were the old days when I had more folding. Ironically, I'm now running an Alfa - an almost 20 years old 156!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts