WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
hi, welcome.

use the search function on this forum for keyword 'mini' and you'll find a few threads, some with great pictures.

perusing yahoo japan auctions, there are a number of minis up now for what looks like at or just below $100 usd. and yeah, there have been limited editions of minis.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
You can find pics on ebay. My comment about mini gshocks is that they are too small : even smaller than Baby G. It's too bad they designed them so small. Apart of that they look good. But I would recommend a few "small" Gshocks models instead.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
well there are a few not too big in every style. you can check out those models on ebay, even if they don't look small they're ok for smaller wrists :
g2500
aw590 family , awg100
g300 family
g7700 and g7710
maybe also the g5600 family
all of these should weigh around 50g, which is the lightest for gshock as far as i know (bigger resin models can weigh around 75g, and over 100g for the metal ones)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
well a gshock will never be as small as a mini g...
but you could try them in any watch shops! you'll see for example that the g2500 feels quite smaller than the g5600 (even if it's a little thicker)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.