WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful watch, just need it in the smaller version to pounce! Post pics of yours if you got em.

·
Registered
11,819 Posts
I don't own one, but I saw it at the AD a week or so ago. It looks much nicer in person than photos.

·
Registered
9,541 Posts
I don't own one, but I saw it at the AD a week or so ago. It looks much nicer in person than photos.
Very true, Dan. I saw one in my local Omega boutique. Very nice indeed. (y)

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Omega have an amazing knack for making their watches look average on their site. They almost look like digital renders. I dont know how they manage to make them look so bland. Especially the AT/SMP range with their textured dials.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Omega have an amazing knack for making their watches look average on their site. They almost look like digital renders. I dont know how they manage to make them look so bland. Especially the AT/SMP range with their textured dials.
Couldn't agree more. Almost every watch looks better in reality than what they have on the official web site. They really need some side or different perspective shots, especially for the models that have more depth to their dials. Even mode so since they offer the option to buy directly on line.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Couldn't agree more. Almost every watch looks better in reality than what they have on the official web site. They really need some side or different perspective shots, especially for the models that have more depth to their dials. Even mode so since they offer the option to buy directly on line.
I wonder if they actually sell any online. Ive never paid retail for an omega and it baffles me when people do but I guess there are people out there that dont know the drill.

·
Registered
11,819 Posts
Agreed. When a new watch releases, it’s always best to wait for real life shots. Instagram is my go to for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Tried one on at the AD a while back. I liked it quite a bit actually.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I envy those who are able to go to boutiques to check out these watches. Watch boutiques remain mostly closed where I live (Cali).

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I think the couple of pictures on this thread are better then Omega's website as well. Quite a beauty, and a seemingly uncommon shade of green with a unique texture.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts