WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - any help appreciated on this.
I have this great Casio overland that I dont wear as much as I want because the date has misaligned itself when I was fixing the time on it - problem is, i have to re-set it manually , even though it's an atomic (but its only Japanese and US atomic synchronised, and I am in UK)
One day when doing the quite complex task of setting it, it misalaigned
I dont really want to break the seal on the back to go into the guts to poke around.
So, is there any re-set option? Or any thoughts on bringing it back into line?
Thanks
Jem
IMG_4815 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know about ClockWave...that is a great tip though and I am glad I posted up just to get that piece of advice, Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont know about ClockWave...that is a great tip though and I am glad I posted up just to get that piece of advice, Thanks
EDIT - Just went to get that app on iPhone. That is incredible.I never knew such a thing existed (y)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just bumping this back up to see if anyone has ideas on the date misalignment problem? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,877 Posts
have you now synced the watch using the app? It may need to keeping going through the dates until it fixes itself

I had one of them, it worked fine all the times

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have you now synced the watch using the app? It may need to keeping going through the dates until it fixes itself

I had one of them, it worked fine all the times
Hi - Yes, I tried to use the app to synch it but it I keep getting an NG (no get) reading.
Not sure why, but will give it some more goes.
I can manually move the date but it still gives the misalignment , just on a different spot on the dial.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
update - still no sync but managed to get date re-alinged by adjusting home position.
I guess , at worst, I can manually set it now, thanks for help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts