WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow,

It's the first time I see this one and it looks so very nice. How about that? Is it older than the one with the red line? Maybe casionerd or ronbo can enlighten us...

PQAAAEHk59z5wiqhjM8sQoevO-Uzhldjh6satC59N0SC4uv0uoVZ9vRPmtobdlRIt3kBnVIhNG4I_04CLMpo2B_1x74Am1T1.jpg

PQAAAGcueFjHpPePsI30swgNfXJ6xcv6N2JWcTNYbMGLZiv_RVMRxYexz4EDI2P5TRUAnghdjo0FTFGDfho1sRWbunsAm1T1.jpg

It's selling on ebay right now, as part of an interesting lot: Lot of Citizen Bulova Casio Seiko More than forty model | eBay

Wish I had the money to bid... :-!

Cheers,

G.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
The bezel on the DW-5000 isn't original and I would say that the face/glass is an aftermarket one.

Very good chance to get a few nice pieces nevertheless ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
very poor images or the printing on the glass is bad. With the 1983 version the bezels are hard to come by now. The one on ebay is wearing brazilian shoes, you can tell by the wording G-SHOCK.
This is what a good '83' dw-5000 looks like

I recently got the 2001 re-issued dw-5000. Not the "original version", but I'm happy i can use bezels from the dw-5600e.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very poor images or the printing on the glass is bad
That's what I meant. It looks very interesting to me without the lettering on the glass. Maybe it's just the angle of the photo, but I don't think so, since the letters are barely seen in any of them.

Cheers,

G.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts