WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had no problem operating my B1, but I have always been afraid of the Aerospace due to the right side crown function. I am left-handed, and I wear my watch on my right arm.

I have tried to wear a watch on my left arm, and it just doesn't work for me.

Thanks

Side note: Hey Ron, all is fine, but I am still riding the pine. I should start flying helicopters again soon with the 129th Rescue Squadron at Moffet. I am only a few numbers from the top at my airline too, so maybe a recall is in the near future. thanks for asking....peace

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Hello,

I am. I guess its not optimal wearing it on your right wrist, but not that bad either.

heb

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Hello,

I am. I guess its not optimal wearing it on your right wrist, but not that bad either.

heb
I'm a lefty, and it is a bit inconvenient having to back hand the crown. Sometimes i just take it off to adjust.

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
13,376 Posts
Side note: Hey Ron, all is fine, but I am still riding the pine. I should start flying helicopters again soon with the 129th Rescue Squadron at Moffet. I am only a few numbers from the top at my airline too, so maybe a recall is in the near future. thanks for asking....peace
Hi, TOT. Thank you so much for the reply. Sorry to hear coach benched you for this quarter. I hope your carrier sends the notice to you very quickly else we'll have to start calling you rotorhead instead of TOT... ;-) Take care and fly safe mate.
Best,
Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts