WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks sharp but they never exactly zoom in on the face or anything. Anyone know? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
I have no idea (which is odd, since I'm a big fan of the show), but he should be wearing an IWC Ingenieur or Rolex Milgauss (gentlemen's G-Shocks, if you will), what with all the pesky electromagnetic energy and rough 'n tumble bushwacking that one encounters on that damn island.

- Adam

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Hmmm... Looks an awful lot like a Breitling bracelet to these eyes. A Fighter, maybe?

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I want John "Smokey" Locke to wear a custom black pvd Rolex sub.b-)

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's funny you should mention this. I read an article in Watch Times about how these guys tried to find out what the watch was that Richard Dreyfuss wore in Jaws.

Well, the LOST premiere was right around the same time (no pun intended). So I looked through my pictures to see if I could identify the watches that the stars wore at the Premiere. I found the results kinda funny. Using the character names since I don't know the actors':

Jack was wearing an IWC Big Pilot's watch. Kind of a funny choice for someone that survived an airplane crash. (BTW, on the Aljira airplane scene I think he's wearing an IWC DaVinci.)

Jin was wearing a Rolex, either a Sea Dweller or Submariner. That's also kinda funny because the reason he was on the plane in the first place was to deliver a Rolex to (revealed last night!) Keamy on behalf of Sun's father.

It took me awhile to figure out Sawyer's, but it's a Cartier Pasha Seatimer Chronograph.

I have shots of Micheal and Miles' watches, but couldn't figure them out. May be I'll post them when I get a chance.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Heres a screenshot I took of Jack Shepherd's Porsche Design he wore a few episodes back. The best part was it showed the chrono going when he looked at the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts