WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, as above mentioned.....any advise on mens' watches that suit the ladies?....i dunno isit juz me BUT i find it especially turn on to see ladies wearing guy's watch...haha :oops:

·
Registered
323 Posts
its quite common nowadays... i saw ladies wearing speedy auto and rolex explorer 1, both are very nice... I just got an Omega Aqua Terra quartz 2517.3 for my wifey which looks good too..

·
Registered
323 Posts
Stole a pic frm another forum...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
It depends in part on whether she wants to wear something that will look "big" on her wrist, or if she wants something more proportional to her size. For my wife, my 39-42mm watches would wear "big" on her; she prefers smaller watches, so a mid-sized (34-36mm) would work better. A lot of the Seiko 5's appear to be in this size range.

Beyond that, anything is fair game (styles, dial colors, bracelet or strap, etc.). Just remember to post some wrist shots...we're always interested in wrist shots...

Mike

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow...thanks all for the pics!.....yea i think will try to get her something from 34-36mm as she got a VERY VERY small wrist....i think less than 5.5"

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Wow...thanks all for the pics!.....yea i think will try to get her something from 34-36mm as she got a VERY VERY small wrist....i think less than 5.5"
In that case, an Explorer I is just right :-!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Rolex Datejust looks great on ladies...
It's not fair. Women always look better than men whilst wearing mens watches.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
If you don't mind vintage, a very simple and slim Poljot De Luxe (or the later Luch version) would look grand too; not big, not loud, very thin, but simple sophistication, like driving an old Mercedes.

·
Registered
338 Posts
or the Omega Seamaster mid-size

1 - 19 of 19 Posts