WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
So, if I am reading this right, no other bezels are compatible with a G-5600? In another thread, it was suggested that the bezel from a GWM5610-1B would work on a G5600CC (blue version). I also have a G5600GR that I want to put a black bezel on as well.

Edit: I just saw this from another thread:

Originally Posted by Sedi
The answer is in the resources files - actually no other bezel fits it.

cheers, Sedi
"

"I assume that we are referring to the OLDER G5600 here, cause the picture on the resource file actually pointed out that G5600 (3160) is compatible with GWM5600/5610. Right?"

So, if my G5600 is a 3160 series, the GWM5600 series bezel will work.....how do I know if my watch is a 3160 or not though? On the back of the watch? I don't have the watch yet, not able to look. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Thanks for any help.

Edit edit: Man, now I see the 3160 entry on the chart.....you're killing me Smalls!

·
Registered
19,230 Posts
So, if I am reading this right, no other bezels are compatible with a G-5600? In another thread, it was suggested that the bezel from a GWM5610-1B would work on a G5600CC (blue version). I also have a G5600GR that I want to put a black bezel on as well.

Not sure which G-5600 are you talking about, but I have swapped my G-5600KG's bezel with another bezel from a GWM5600 (GWM5610 compatible).

Could you be more precise on your G5600 model ?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Not sure which G-5600 are you talking about, but I have swapped my G-5600KG's bezel with another bezel from a GWM5600 (GWM5610 compatible).

Could you be more precise on your G5600 model ?
Thanks. Just found the answer at this thread: http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/about-pull-trigger-i-need-some-g5600gr-7-help-green-edition-735879.html

The two watches I am receiving are a G5600CC and a G5600GR-7 (Go green limited edition). They both use the 3160 module, and can swap bezels just fine. Wish I would have looked at one thread more before posting.....

G5600CC

g5600cc-2_xlarge.jpg

G5600GR-7

G-5600GR-7V_JF_DF_CF_EF.jpg

Reactions: G-fob

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
So, if my G5600 is a 3160 series, the GWM5600 series bezel will work.....how do I know if my watch is a 3160 or not though? On the back of the watch? I don't have the watch yet, not able to look. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
Glad to see that you already found your answer! :-!

Have I mentioned this week that the Pacparts database is a WONDERFUL source of information and HOW MUCH I love to recommend it as a resource, even to people who might not ever order from them? :-d

Their "Search by Model Number" search will return a list of all models that fit the search criteria, along with (in most cases) the year of release and the module number:

pacparts model numbers.jpg

·
Registered
767 Posts
did you get a good deal for the blue one man ?
Compared to the prices that I've been finding and the condition that it appears to be in......I'm pretty sure I did. Once I get it and inspect it more closely, I'll let you know......with pictures :)

Pray tell, what would you consider a good deal?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Glad to see that you already found your answer! :-!

Have I mentioned this week that the Pacparts database is a WONDERFUL source of information and HOW MUCH I love to recommend it as a resource, even to people who might not ever order from them? :-d

Their "Search by Model Number" search will return a list of all models that fit the search criteria, along with (in most cases) the year of release and the module number:

View attachment 2298122
Yep, you're right again Mike :-!. I never noticed that in the Pacparts search result list, the module of the watch shows up with the model number. :p

Thanks for pointing that out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts