WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have recently purchased a U200. Did a fair bit of Googling when trying to make the decision whether to pull the trigger but didn't come across many people who own this particular model.

Anyone else here own a U200?

DSC04494.jpg

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice! i would very much like to own this watch. my wrist size is 14 cm/ 5'5, not sure if i can handle it.. may i ask how big your wrist is?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice! i would very much like to own this watch. my wrist size is 14 cm/ 5'5, not sure if i can handle it.. may i ask how big your wrist is?
My wrist is about 6.3". The U200 wears slightly small, so it might fit you nicely.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
700 Posts
I had a U200 on matching bracelet for about one year. I found that the 37mm case wore too small for my 6.5" wrist. In addition, the relatively thick case gave it an awkward proportion for me. Very unfortunate because I liked everything else about the watch. Very robust construction and the dial was just perfect. At 40mm it would have been a keeper. Oh well. It looks great on your wrist semiotech, congratulations.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's an unashamedly small watch. As someone used to 40mm watches it took me a few days to get over the size.

That said, I'm really liking it now and it's been getting the most wrist time of all my watches.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts