WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

Registered
Wow 18 in 2 months? I think the wife would kill me 馃槀 I have 17 watches in the box now but with 3 spaces left, I'll have to spread them out a bit 馃榿

Having said that there are a lot of good looking g shocks that don't cost the earth 馃
Ya gotta learn how to sneak'em in! 馃き Just as she does with shoes or handbags...

Is that a new __?
Naaaaa.... this old thing? I've had it. Just haven't worn it in a while.

I hope that when I die, my wife doesn't sell my guns / knives / watches / guitars / tools (circle all that apply) for what I told her I paid for them.

Registered
Discussion Starter #62
Ya gotta learn how to sneak'em in! 馃き Just as she does with shoes or handbags...

Is that a new __?
Naaaaa.... this old thing? I've had it. Just haven't worn it in a while.

I hope that when I die, my wife doesn't sell my guns / knives / watches / guitars / tools (circle all that apply) for what I told her I paid for them.
Haha unfortunately her Aquaracer sits in the watch box so she knows exactly what's in there. I didn't really think that one through 馃槙

Registered
Haha unfortunately her Aquaracer sits in the watch box so she knows exactly what's in there. I didn't really think that one through 馃槙
Time for a secret watch box! LOL! The one you share is now the "decoy." To keep her confused, occasionally mix up the watches by switching watches around between the decoy box and the secret box.
LOL! I just thought that up. Not bad for off-the-cuff deviousness!

OR..... you cowboy up and say, "I'm da man, and I'll get whichever watches and however many watches I want! Deal with it, woman!" :poop:

And, then remind her that it's still cheaper than booze, gambling, and carousing.... and WAY cheaper than a divorce.

Registered
Discussion Starter #64
Time for a secret watch box! LOL! The one you share is now the "decoy." To keep her confused, occasionally mix up the watches by switching watches around between the decoy box and the secret box.
LOL! I just thought that up. Not bad for off-the-cuff deviousness!

OR..... you cowboy up and say, "I'm da man, and I'll get whichever watches and however many watches I want! Deal with it, woman!" :poop:

And, then remind her that it's still cheaper than booze, gambling, and carousing.... and WAY cheaper than a divorce.
Haha great idea, and top marks for creativity but I value my life 馃榿 Would be easier to buy her a handbag and sneak a watch in at the same time, but that grossly inflates the prices 馃槀

Registered
Haha great idea, and top marks for creativity but I value my life 馃榿 Would be easier to buy her a handbag and sneak a watch in at the same time, but that grossly inflates the prices 馃槀
LOL! The watch CAME with the handbag! Hmmm???

61 - 65 of 65 Posts