WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
G-Shock Mod
14,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you think the watch wears for a whole day?

Does the clasp center well?

Any wrist shots?

:)

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,597 Posts
IMHO, it is not the most comfortable watch for daily wear. I have a 7.25" wrist, and I prefer one of my Subs, or one of my 16600 SD's for daily wear. I do LOVE my DeepSea for certain occasions though.:-!

JMHO though:oops:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
IMHO, it is not the most comfortable watch for daily wear. I have a 7.25" wrist, and I prefer one of my Subs, or one of my 16600 SD's for daily wear. I do LOVE my DeepSea for certain occasions though.:-!

JMHO though:oops:

I agree, I looked at the DSSD several times when making my Rolex decision. I LOVE the design and the innovation of the watch, but it was too top heavy for me. IMO This is not a daily wearer, too big to wear with a suit-under dress shirt sleeves. It is a cool watch. Maybe the new Sub?;-)

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
I wore my mate's one for a half a day. The clasp is fine but I found it a little too top-heavy on my 7" wrist. My mate's wrist is just under 7" and he wears his almost everyday (as it's currently his one and only) but he's starting to consider flipping it and getting a regular SD, which I think is probably a good idea.

Wrist shot of his DSSD on my wrist...

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
No wrist shot, but I have a 7.5 wrist and I wear my DSSD without any problems. The balance on the wrist is spot on and the tapered bracelet gives it a more comfortable feel.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
dont own one buthave tried it a few times. i have a 7.25" wrist and even though the case width is fine for me, it is just too tall for daily wear. i much prefer the Sub and GV sizes

·
Registered
940 Posts
I think you need a big thick wrist to pull it off. It's an ugly watch and isn't well balanced in looks or feel at the best of times; i don't think a smaller wrist is a good home for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts