WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swung by my AD today, and decided to make myself angry by trying on a Super Avenger. It looked even more ridiculous on me than I had imagined. If it were 44-45mm, I would own one in a heartbeat. Anybody care to show me what its supposed to look like?

On a side note, The Bentley GT is a stunner!!!|>|>

·
Registered
677 Posts
how big is your arm man...that super avenger looks small in wrist..
great watch though. i wish i have a large arm that could support an SA. *sigh*
i guess my b-ling would just be a skyland avenger

·
Registered
206 Posts
I swung by my AD today, and decided to make myself angry by trying on a Super Avenger. It looked even more ridiculous on me than I had imagined. If it were 44-45mm, I would own one in a heartbeat. Anybody care to show me what its supposed to look like?

My wrist os only 8.2.

regards

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Only?? lol..im at like 6.75 with the recent heat, and it looked really bad on me. It looks pretty normal on you though.
My wrist is not much bigger than yours, and I think it looks fine. Huge? Yep. Awesome? You bet. Took me about 2 days to get used to it.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Very enjoyable pics thanks for sharing guyz. ;-)

·
Registered
944 Posts
My SA on my 7.25" wrist

And with my other B's

·
Registered
586 Posts

The 44-45mm version of that watch is called the Avenger Skyland.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts