WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am going to be there, perhaps something for Daddy?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Not that I know of but 20 minutes down the 5/405 freeway there's South Coast Plaza with a Tourbillion, Tourneau, Ben Bridge, Omega Boutique, Rolex Boutique, Montblanc, Cartier, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, and Macy's.

I'm assuming the Downtown Disney you're referring to is the one in Anaheim, CA? Have fun there!

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Florida

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
There is a watch store in Downtown Disney and one on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. For the most part they sell novelty pieces with a strong Disney (Mickey Mouse) theme. I haven't seen anything mechanical. I've inquired several times about getting a Rolex Mickey Mouse watch, or something mechanical, but they look at me with one of those blank stares and then show me a $125 quartz watch and tell me that it looks like a Rolex.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
There is a watch store in Downtown Disney and one on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. For the most part they sell novelty pieces with a strong Disney (Mickey Mouse) theme. I haven't seen anything mechanical. I've inquired several times about getting a Rolex Mickey Mouse watch, or something mechanical, but they look at me with one of those blank stares and then show me a $125 quartz watch and tell me that it looks like a Rolex.
Yeah, don't be tricked by the watch store in the streets of Magic Kingdom either (just got back from there in Dec). They don't even have Mickey Mouse watches in there, a bunch of crystals and keep sakes that aren't worth keeping unless your an old granny with lots of cats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts