WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in the watch that Chef Sam Talbot wears. It kind of looks like a Panerai style watch but has a round case. It has a large center crown similar to a radiomir but it appears to be much larger. It has a black face and he wears it on a brown strap. I would like some info if anyone knows.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Yup, I watch it every week. I had taped this week's show and watched it last night. I noticed Chef Sam's chunky brown strap watch. It appeared to be a left-hand stem with a large simple black dial but can't get the make of it.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Looks like a tourniquet of some sort above it....lol.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I watch religiously and watch every episode at least 5 times. I have never really paid attention to his watch though. I am even a member of their forum/message board and read all 80 pages or so of threads every week LOL. It is my favorite show for some sick reason. I will pay attention or look at a TIVO'd episode to see what I can find out.

Smurfe :)

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I have been trying to catch a glimpse over the past several episodes. I thought last night that it was a Panny.

Sam did say in a prior episode that he comes from money, didn't he?

Rob

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
I have been trying to catch a glimpse over the past several episodes. I thought last night that it was a Panny.

Rob
Yes, he has commented several times about his Mother & Father paying for all sorts of schools for him.

In this vein, Ilan also wears something a bit odd. Very Large (at least on his wrist) and looks more like a kitchen timer. Any ideas?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Yes, he has commented several times about his Mother & Father paying for all sorts of schools for him.

In this vein, Ilan also wears something a bit odd. Very Large (at least on his wrist) and looks more like a kitchen timer. Any ideas?
I think Ilan wear a timer myself. If you notice, he normally has 2 things strapped on his wrist. One a watch, I believe the other is a timer. I have notice Elia doing the same thing.

Smurfe

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Last night at Chef table Ilan was wearing 3 things strapped to his wrist:-s

Sam had on a Panny looking watch that had the crown on the opposite side.

·
Registered
200 Posts

Rob
I watched this week's episode. Whatever that watch is, it appears to noticeably tick like a quartz.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts