WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a GWX-5600-1JF, and I absolutely love it. The tide display is my favorite 5600 display as the numbers are not as tall as the standard display (weird nitpick, I know). However, my brother just got a GWM-5610 on the bracelet, and I would love to put my GWX on a bracelet. Unfortunately the bezel is glossy on my watch while the bracelet is matte. Is there any way to get a matte bezel for the GWX? I was hoping all square bezels were the same but it's apparent that they are not and I want to make sure whatever I buy will fit.

If I can't get a bezel, would I be able to do a module swap into a 5610? The glass is similar between the two models but I'm not sure if the buttons would all line up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You want the DW5600E size bezel. GW5000 also works and might feel slightly more premium.
GWM5610 is a smaller one and won't work, nor would a module swap.
Thank you so much for the info! I actually have a DW5600E sitting around so I swapped bezels to confirm and it fits perfectly!

I just ordered another 5600 bezel and the bracelet.

media blaster! some 240 grit walnut should do it.

(remove bezel first, of course :))
That might be a bit more work than I am willing to put in for a $13 bezel. :LOL:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts