WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone does anything like I do. When I see watches that catch my eye, I'll grab a picture of it and add it to my "liked watches" album. This album is full of Grails, and potential future watches. It also helps me figure out which styles I tend to gravitate toward.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I did, it got too big and deleted to save space...then started a new one with a different title.
I need help.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
538 Posts
Not a big bracelet guy, huh?

I keep saved instagram albums.

Reactions: HammyMan37

·
Registered
138 Posts
I do. I really like when I am showing someone a picture on my phone and that album pops up. I quickly just skip past and hope they don’t ask why I have all these watch pictures on my phone.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I keep a Pinterest page
I too keep a Pinterest album and every so often update the contenders. I also started making an excel spreadsheet once to list all information about each particular watch (e.g. dimensions, cost, etc), however I rarely take the time to use this unless I am trying to decide between a few select watches.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Yes, I have pics from several years ago saved as potential purchases. I also use PicCollage to evaluate what my collection or potential collection might look like.

I may have a problem.

·
Registered
10,916 Posts
I have photo folders on my phone- watches tried on is one . If I go back sometimes I say “good I didn’t get that one,” or “wat was I thinking?” Or “glad I made this choice instead.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sir-Guy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just curious if anyone does anything like I do. When I see watches that catch my eye, I'll grab a picture of it and add it to my "liked watches" album. This album is full of Grails, and potential future watches. It also helps me figure out which styles I tend to gravitate toward.

View attachment 15452074
Right now the desktop of my laptop is cluttered with screen shots of that very thing. Every once in a while I'll organize it into numbered folders. Currently, there are two folders with nearly 90 watches. Some are grails, others markers for later research ...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes, I keep a folder of screenshots of watches that catch my eye that I might like to get someday. For those that really catch my eye, I bookmark into a folder where I keep links for other potential purchases (not always watch-related).

1 - 20 of 46 Posts