WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys thinking about getting one of the straps that come on the dw5600cl and wanted to see if anybody has one and weather it is comfortable or not :think:

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
6,174 Posts
i have one.
Dont bother, its very comfy! :-!
Its wearing somewhat chunkier then a standard 5600 because of the strap below the watch.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I wear one on my M5600 and it's very comfortable indeed, as d2mac says, it does make it feel a little chunkier too. :-!

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude, where u getting one? the band looks awesomely comfortable.
hook me up, brah !!!

hey brah im getting a DW-5600B off the sales forum. its like the cl but more stealth looking. the orange band has been replaced with a resin one. I think it would look geat with the cl's band. will call casio on monday. does anybody know of any other sellers of the band only.

thanks for helping guys :-! guess I will have to get one :-!

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude, let me know wat u found out bout the band. very interested !!!! the corn surfer await ur great news !!!!

My first laugh of the day corn surfer :-d :-d :-d :-d

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,555 Posts
I very much like this model. These kind of straps make the DW-5600 look more sturdy than the standard rubber band. It also looks very comfy. When it came out I was thinking about buying one, but I still haven't done that. Since there are so much Gs that I am interested in, I doubt I will ever buy one.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the strap is tasty looking. looks really comfy. i wonder if i can find one at a cheap price....

Im checking with casio let us know if anybody finds a good deal ;-)

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I have the 5600cl and find it very comfortable. It is more comfortable then the 5600b and the 5700L.
I think they're great. And, remember, you can switch out the strap that Casio supplies (although it is a very good one) and use a Zulu or Nato strap, among other things. At the very least, you can have some variety with the same watch!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
hey brah im getting a DW-5600B off the sales forum. its like the cl but more stealth looking. the orange band has been replaced with a resin one. I think it would look geat with the cl's band. will call casio on monday. does anybody know of any other sellers of the band only.

thanks for helping guys :-! guess I will have to get one :-!
I have seen one of those 5600B with the resin band. Someone on the forum did that mod some time ago right? That is an interesting mod indeed.

·
Registered
573 Posts
i managed to buy a 5600B that came "pre-modded" with a resin band some years back.

it is very stealthy indeed, identical in looks to the real black dw-056bk and red eye 5600re... :-!

pictures of 5600b with resin band and the original orange m-spec band:

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
for the corn surfer :-d :-d and anybody elese I called casio usa today and the band for the DW-5600CL is 34.95 and shipping is 4.95 did not ask what the price was for the addapters :roll: :roll: that sounds a little high as I can get the whole watch for 75.00 :roll: :roll: anybody know of a cheaper sellerb-)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i managed to buy a 5600B that came "pre-modded" with a resin band some years back.

it is very stealthy indeed, identical in looks to the real black dw-056bk and red eye 5600re... :-!

pictures of 5600b with resin band and the original orange m-spec band:

very nice set. :-! :-! it looks to me like the DW-5600B has a more stealth looking bezel vs the DW-5600CL that has the red lettering in bezel and red line around the module face b-) b-)

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
for the corn surfer :-d :-d and anybody elese I called casio usa today and the band for the DW-5600CL is 34.95 and shipping is 4.95 did not ask what the price was for the addapters :roll: :roll: that sounds a little high as I can get the whole watch for 75.00 :roll: :roll: anybody know of a cheaper sellerb-)
corn surfer, here !!!! yeaaaah, thats a bit too high for me !!!!

thanks, brah for the info !!! at this point, ill just use a piece of cloth or gf's thong.:-d

1 - 20 of 21 Posts