WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,658 Posts
The blue dial "TV screen" one? Or the earlier, chunky "Espada" type? Either way, both were not produced in great quantities so that the best bet weould still be Zenith. Otherwise, you are looking for someone who trashed a watch and is trying to get rid of the bracelet - or, probably even rarer, who has one but prefers a strap and is willing to let go of the bracelet.

Bracelets are reasonably durable, so I can't see dealers getting many more than the ones on their watches (at least other than the generic ones to be sold for any ol' watch that came with a strap). Try the 'Bay, try the Wanna Buy corner on Watchuseek but don't get your hopes up too high is my advice.

Good luck!

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
130 Posts
There is no need to look for someone who trashed his El primero.In the same era not only Zenith but several others like Eterna,Jaeger used the same bracelet so it is not rare.
Keep looking to Ebay not only for Zenith but for other brands too.
Hikmet

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is no need to look for someone who trashed his El primero.In the same era not only Zenith but several others like Eterna,Jaeger used the same bracelet so it is not rare.
Keep looking to Ebay not only for Zenith but for other brands too.
Hikmet
Hello, I'm also currently looking for this bracelet, apart from Eterna and Jaeger, what are the other brands you refer too ? ;-)

Best regards,

bnotejfunk

·
Registered
130 Posts
I remember several others from years of 70.But it is difficult to name it.Recently I saw the followings at Ebay.
1-Completed items,Similar bracelet(Of course I do not know the exact dimensions),Brand:Chronograph Suisse.Item no:260285456807
2-Completed items,original buckle ,Item no: 150284983873
Hikmet:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts