WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm considering finally pulling the trigger on a Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle 82172/000R-9888, a long time grail. This being a boutique only edition, it's a pretty hard watch to find. The boutiques I've been able to contact basically sells this at msrp. I saw this at a ~10% discount at World of Luxury. They have pretty good reviews on Chrono24 and Google. I was also able to find a previous thread at https://www.watchuseek.com/f2/world-luxury-us-anybody-dealt-them-973526.html but it is pretty old. I did contact them and didn't get any bad vibes, but wanted to check if anyone has any recent online purchase experiences with them.

Appreciate any feedback!

A picture for good measure:

1454238481.jpg-e1555428894247-569x800.png

·
Premium Member
36,436 Posts
Have not purchased from them but heard good feedback about their brands and their customer service.

Might do a quick thread search using the search engine here to see if there are any other posts.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have not purchased from them but heard good feedback about their brands and their customer service.

Might do a quick thread search using the search engine here to see if there are any other posts.

Good luck.
Thanks! Yeah I found one old thread from ~2014 (linked in OP) which has two posts bashing them, but both those are from single-post members who haven't posted since.... So I was just curious to see if anyone else had any other experiences recently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts