WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Are they a good brand? Could I get some info.
Thanks
In general they have Swiss Unitas movements or early variants thereof. Casing varies with the style of the time. Properly running they are much more collectable than any of the quartz movement pocket watches being made today.

Does that help?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I just want to know how much is it worth, and if it is worth fixing. Apart from the sentimental value. Is this a good watch? High end?
Thanks
0082ff.jpg

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
We don't do valuations (but eBay will give you some information). In general these Unitas movements are not expensive to fix and parts can easily be obtained. This has a nice minimalist dial and is a beautiful piece. Since it can't be used without service, I'd do that if this were my heirloom.

There are many watches which are higher end than this. But in relation to all pocket watches ever made, this is at the top 10%.

More information can be given if you can show us the movement. The stickies at the top of the forum can help, possibly.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a pic of the movement.
036.JPG 035.JPG

We don't do valuations (but eBay will give you some information). In general these Unitas movements are not expensive to fix and parts can easily be obtained. This has a nice minimalist dial and is a beautiful piece. Since it can't be used without service, I'd do that if this were my heirloom.

There are many watches which are higher end than this. But in relation to all pocket watches ever made, this is at the top 10%.

More information can be given if you can show us the movement. The stickies at the top of the forum can help, possibly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts