WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
YES. I have around 50 straps and waiting for delivery of the next 5. Unfortunately, I just bought a bronze watch, so now I have no idea how to find straps with bronze buckles :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know that feeling. Now you probably need to find a specific nato with a bronze buckle. You are probably going to need to get a leather option as well.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
I know that feeling. Now you probably need to find a specific nato with a bronze buckle. You are probably going to need to get a leather option as well.
I’ve got a few leather straps - my Hirschel being my favorite - but nothing with bronze buckles. I don’t have any watches suitable for bronze accents yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I have amassed nearly 60 straps at this point, if we include those that are on my watches. I’m not really sure what I’m ever going to do with these, but I still feel like I need more lol. Please tell me I’m not alone here. Show me your collection - especially those larger than mine - to help me feel normal again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great collection.

·
Registered
93 Posts
LOL I may have a problem too... There is an AD around the corner that is having a closing sale. I literally want to go and buy the remainder stock of straps on the last day, see if they will make me a deal 😂

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well I think most of us have more than one strap for each watch and will buy watches that include many extra bands
I love all the options we have now
It is a great time to own and love watches
More the better as long as u don't go into debt doing it
Stay safe out there
God Bless,John
I think every watch for the most part should have a few options on hand

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have about a dozen or so watches and at least twice that many straps. The most I ever paid for one was about $100 for a very nice, soft, leather strap from Crown and Buckle. Just the other day I received a Ritchie silicone strap that I'm anxious to try out. Not a fan of Natos as I have a small wrist and they seem to accentuate that by increasing the height of the watch on the wrist. Prefer bracelets. And Perlon, they are nice too.

101 - 117 of 117 Posts