WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been reading this forums over the last week or so and this is my first post (please exucse any blunders!) and I've just ordered a seiko BM which i should get in the next week and i cant wait!!

My question is to do with the Seiko Kinetic Arctura Premier Perpetual Calendar (phew - what a mouthful!) - otherwise labelled the SNP009P1(light) SNP011P2(dark).

Does anyone have one and care to comment? I've _always_ wanted a perpetual calendar ever since seeing an advert years ago but could never afford one so now im thinking of treating myself for christmas.

Would love to hear anything about it, and im still trying to decide what colour i should get.

Attachments

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
I don't have one so I can't give you an opinion other than stylistic. From that POV, I think it is a handsome piece and I like the side by side arrangement of the subdials, as well as the heavily sculpted integrated bracelet. Sadly, for me that bracelet is also a deal killer, since I'm generally not a fan of integrated bracelets, as they severaly limit what you can or cannot do with the watch in the long term.

Please give us a detailed review of the watch, we'd love to add it to our review section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts