WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I wonder anyone has this variance of DW5600 series watch.
The DW5600E has been discussed a lot in this forum, but this referee timer is seldom discussed here. Would like to hear opinion on this watch

Here is mine

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,590 Posts
Hi G004824,

I have this model, but actually I haven't digged too much into the manual yet. It must have very good sports timers (for soccer etc), but it's also a little more tricky programming I think. I have actually no experience. I even see I haven't got pictures of it yet, even not on my website...

Cheers,

sjors

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Sjors

If I am not mistaken. Its programming is very much similiar to G-056 thin G shock.Their sequence to different mode are almost indentical.

Hi G004824,

I have this model, but actually I haven't digged too much into the manual yet. It must have very good sports timers (for soccer etc), but it's also a little more tricky programming I think. I have actually no experience. I even see I haven't got pictures of it yet, even not on my website...

Cheers,

sjors

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

I wonder anyone has this variance of DW5600 series watch.
The DW5600E has been discussed a lot in this forum, but this referee timer is seldom discussed here. Would like to hear opinion on this watch

Here is mine
Where did you buy your watch, I can not find the style of your watch, in the WWW I can only find the model with yellow inner layer.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I'm curious about features of this one. Is time avaluable in both timer and stopwarch mode?

I've also heard (not confirmed) that this model has "one touch" stopwatch start.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Stopwatch shows the current time until you start the function, than it shows two splits.
CDT show the current time.
Not sure what you mean by one-touch start.
Module number is 2991 if you want to look at the manual :)

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I'm actually reading it as we type this...

Do I see correctly that this one has two timers? Mine , mine... I was looking for a watch with multiple timers for a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG Time...

Yes one is "custom" and other is preset but that would be a BIG help for me.

Might snatch one of these... I can really use two timers...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts