WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, Happy New Year to all!!!
I would like to know if anyone here has the GW5600BJ-IJf with pics to show.
I'm looking to purchase a nice 5600 solar.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Seiya has some awesome pics on his site. I don't think the GW-5600 will work in Australia though. I can say every G-5600 type I've had has been astoundingly accurate even though just solar and not atomic.

Kev

·
Registered
397 Posts
I Purchased This From Higuchi Two Year Ago

Here is my watch photos. I bought from Higuchi two years ago. This model using the CTL1616 battery but pretty reliable (battery level is always high). Made In Thailand for Japan market, thus instruction in Japanese language. Higuchi is prestige seller, but very busy to contact.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: I Purchased This From Higuchi Two Year Ago

Here is my watch photos. I bought from Higuchi two years ago. This model using the CTL1616 battery but pretty reliable (battery level is always high). Made In Thailand for Japan market, thus instruction in Japanese language. Higuchi is prestige seller, but very busy to contact.

Thank You Asuoab. I can see that the read out is very clear. that is what I was looking for.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Re: I Purchased This From Higuchi Two Year Ago

Thank You Asuoab. I can see that the read out is very clear. that is what I was looking for.
You're welcome DingoWarlord. It is my pleasure when giving someone exactly what they looking for.

Here is the watch without rubber-insulation. Some times I like wearing the watch like this with military nylon band:

You may be frustrated with the reversal display at some viewing-angles, but the EL will give you back a little interest with light green segments on dark-green background:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts