WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi comrades, recently i bougth a type 1 from chistopol factory(with the factory logo on dial) dated 1-48 I will write something about and Im searching one from 1947, Anyone has one? any picture? thank you

Thats mine

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch accessory Analog watch Watch Fashion accessory Metal

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much luis and Sekondtime. I try to search, because Ive never seen one with the chistopol logo on dial with date before 1948

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
If I were you, I wouldn't lose my sleep for that... unless you can find an absolutely untouched NOS example with matching papers, there would be no way to prove that such watch did actually come out of the factory that way -that is, swapping dials is the easiest frankenization of all.

IMHO the Chistopol factory (similarly to what may have happened to Zlatoust) likely began marking dials by the same time when the factory logo first appeared on movements; I presume 2-47, as I have on file this image of a 1-47 example whose bridge is still unstamped.

Fashion accessory Watch Metal

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I were you, I wouldn't lose my sleep for that... unless you can find an absolutely untouched NOS example with matching papers, there would be no way to prove that such watch did actually come out of the factory that way -that is, swapping dials is the easiest frankenization of all.

IMHO the Chistopol factory (similarly to what may have happened to Zlatoust) likely began marking dials by the same time when the factory logo first appeared on movements; I presume 2-47, as I have on file this image of a 1-47 example whose bridge is still unstamped.

View attachment 13795907
Thank you Comrade. I dont lost my sleep time about. Only I want to watch if its possible an unity before 1948 with logo dial and logo stamp movement, because im writing about...because im making a time line

did you saw one to 2-47 logo and stamp dial?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
If you are trying to make a timeline about movements, I could be of some help:
1-47 still without logo; I don't have any images in my files, but I seem to recall to have seen a 2-47 with logo.
If this switch happened exactly at the turn of a quarter, or during one of them, I fear it will be hard to tell... :think:

As I said before, without original papers or another official source in support, a timeline about dials is rather meaningless: tonight I could put together a movement datestamped 3-45 and a dial with logo, and tomorrow open a thread on f/10 pretending to have found the very first known watch of that kind.
Not a big deal, huh? :-d

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok thank you for you time, sorry if I disturbed. time a go i read a thread about your theory and saw that you searching a lot to create a time lime "5 or 53" thread... only I was searching a little help. I dont know why you try to said that 2-47 its the empiric start if you dont have anymore that your words. thank you again Comrade. Dont lose your time making frankens and open new threads...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi comrades, recently i bougth a type 1 from chistopol factory(with the factory logo on dial) dated 1-48 I will write something about and Im searching one from 1947, Anyone has one? any picture? thank you
Chistopolskiy, pocket watch version, Type 1 movement stamped 3-47.
Spotted on (now defunct) molotok.ru, July 2011.
The watch was sold for RUB3,000, then exchanged at USD107 or EUR74 (!)
Pocket watch Watch Fashion accessory Jewellery Chain

Watch Pocket watch Fashion accessory Jewellery Chain

Text Font Drawing Circle Art

Pendant Locket Fashion accessory Pocket watch Jewellery

Metal Tin Silver Tray Brass

Pocket watch Locket Watch Bronze Fashion accessory

Pocket watch Watch Circle Metal

Metal Brass Pocket watch Fictional character

// ocram

1 - 12 of 12 Posts