WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in the Bulova Military watch. I have a 6.25" wrist and I am wondering if it would look too big. Does anyone have a picture of it on a similar sized wrist?

81i7N8L5vEL._UX342_.jpg

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Yup it will be big. Here it is on my 7.25" wrist. Lose an inch and the lugs will hang off. I'd wear it, anyway:-!

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
The only thing that matters is how it looks and feels on YOUR wrist...
Although I admire your attempt to make some evaluation by the input of others.
I have a small wrist and I'm afraid none of the new Bulova offerings are suitable.
Regards, BG

·
Moderator Public Forum
23,342 Posts
If you live within driving distance of a large department store like Macy's they usually have a good selection of Bulova's to try on. Yes the best way to see if one fits is to try it on.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I agree with several of the comments. Only you know what 'acceptable' is when wearing a watch (Size/weight, comfort). So the best advice would be try one on first. Many of these new Bulovas run large as that's the thing today so its best to try one on if your unsure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. That looks huge. I will see if I can see one in person next time I am near a Macy's but I don't think it will work with my twig wrist.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Makes me wonder what my parents were thinking! Sometimes I just wish they had nourished me with food raised with growth hormones and antibiotics so I could be big like everyone else....!
(;

1 - 7 of 7 Posts