WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah, this is a weird one. I decided to look at this one because it was so cheap online. Many places selling for ~$120 anything over 150 I wouldn't really bother with for this model.
sndc07p1_1.jpg

It's pretty nice, but then when it came time to actually buy it, I found everywhere was sold out. The cheapest it can be found online at the moment seems to be $175 incl shipping.

Yet there are quite a lot of sites with it listed WELL below that. I messageed some of the sellers, all of them saying that they 'couldn't say for sure' when they will be getting it back in, and to 'look at our similar models and check back to the site'

Why is this? Has this watched stopped being manufactured or something? Why is it so many places have sold out of it, yet very similar Seikos are still listed and for the very affordable prices? Also, why won't any of the sellers give a specific answer as to the restocking of it. I even went back and forth with a couple asking for a rough time frame... a week? a few weeks? a month? longer... but they all just avoided the question mostly and kept saying they 'can't say for sure' like it was some automated response (it wasn't)

·
Registered
6 Posts
They have the same with silver/white dial at creationwatches.com at US $ 115, if thats an option? (Seiko SNDC05P1)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone bought from these sellers before? Seiko Gents Chronograph Watch SNDC07P1 SNDC07 [SNDC07P1] - US$100.00 : Buy Mens watches online Casio watches, Seiko watches, Citizen Watches and Sport watches; buy our watches online now mens watch (UK)(USA)(AU)(SG)(NZ) I see they have 2 left in stock, but not sure of the legitimacy of the site. It also states

'stonewatches.com delivers along with the item you have chosen in a new packaging along with in a box and instructions manual for your keeping'

whether that is just bad English on their part, or they actually decide to not include the original Seiko packaging I'm not sure.

Thanks for the suggestions, i've seen both those watches before, but I am quite particular and am quite adamant on SNDC07P1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts