WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to hear feedback from anyone who has experience with Nezumi watches, and in particular, I'm curious to hear about experiences with the Voiture chrono.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
I'm curious to hear feedback from anyone who has experience with Nezumi watches, and in particular, I'm curious to hear about experiences with the Voiture chrono.
I have the gen 1. It's an awesome watch. One negative for me is that the stock hands make it difficult for fast glance. I changed the hands to Grand seiko hands from Namoki. And also changed the battery.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the gen 1. It's an awesome watch. One negative for me is that the stock hands make it difficult for fast glance. I changed the hands to Grand seiko hands from Namoki. And also changed the battery.

Any chance you can provide a photo with the new hands?

·
Registered
949 Posts
I had the Voiture with blue dial and subdials.

Liked the look of it, but as kpjimmy said, it was very hard to read, especially in sunlight. So hard, I decided to sell it.

Bought a Helgray Silverstone a year or so later and immediately got rid of it, gut. (Also really hard to read.) Maybe I'm just not destined to be a mechaquartz guy.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
I had the Voiture with blue dial and subdials.

Liked the look of it, but as kpjimmy said, it was very hard to read, especially in sunlight. So hard, I decided to sell it.

Bought a Helgray Silverstone a year or so later and immediately got rid of it, gut. (Also really hard to read.) Maybe I'm just not destined to be a mechaquartz guy.
Here's some other mecha quartz love...
20200914_074035.jpg
20200915_073846.jpg
20210202_073430.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Is Nezumi that new sushi place on the north end of town?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts