WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures showing the range of available finishes in a single picture (so the lighting, etc., are the same)?

Though I guess "range" just boils down to three: Light (stainless), medium (Ti), and dark (PVD and/or DLC).

E.g., Cannon's eight-watch "My OCEAN7 Collection" photos in his gallery on the Owners Forum are very close to what I'm hoping to find -- but with the LM-2 on a bracelet (so you can see more sq. in. of uncoated Ti) instead of on a strap. (I'm just starting to go through the Owners Forum galleries.)

D.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Does anyone have pictures showing the range of available finishes in a single picture (so the lighting, etc., are the same)?

Though I guess "range" just boils down to three: Light (stainless), medium (Ti), and dark (PVD and/or DLC).

E.g., Cannon's eight-watch "My OCEAN7 Collection" photos in his gallery on the Owners Forum are very close to what I'm hoping to find -- but with the LM-2 on a bracelet (so you can see more sq. in. of uncoated Ti) instead of on a strap. (I'm just starting to go through the Owners Forum galleries.)

D.
Here are those pictures you mentioned. ;-) I don't know if it helps but the O7 American is on the same bracelet that the LM-2 uses.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your American's on an LM-2's Ti bracelet? I'm embarrassed to say I hadn't noticed. I'd been comparing the LM-1's and -2's heads and kinda "mapping" between the LM-1's head and the head/bracelet of the several stainless watches on bracelets, to kinda "imagine" the -2 on a Ti bracelet in that lighting, etc. When all I had to do was look at the American to see Ti links. Thank you for pointing that out, that does help!

It's a beautiful collection, and I envy your skill with a camera.

D.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts