WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luxury brand with incredible amount of finish, apparently.

I'm not sure about the movement.

This one is my favorite, and may become my dream watch if its brand and movement info are confirmed:

Jesus, look at that. ISNT IT SO BEAUTIFUL

whoever knows about this brand/history/movement manufactory info, please do share!

·
Moderator at Large
54,024 Posts
A bit erratic ? Looking at your GO post(s) you Made us think a GO is your way to go. Now a Prince of York ? Do you really know what you want or do you entertain yourself. ? You already made plans to " export" an expensive watch since you will be moving soon. All seemed to be settled somehow.

Back to the watch: Overpriced aristocrat and somehow bling nonsense. Linked to Schaumburg watches. Any GO or Nomos (Lambda), Moritz Grossmann would be the better choice, alone movement wise.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A bit erratic ? Looking at your GO post(s) you Made us think a GO is your way to go. Now a Prince of York ? Do you really know what you want or do you entertain yourself. ? You already made plans to " export" an expensive watch since you will be moving soon. All seemed to be settled somehow.

Back to the watch: Overpriced aristocrat and somehow bling nonsense. Linked to Schaumburg watches. Any GO or Nomos (Lambda), Moritz Grossmann would be the better choice, alone movement wise.
Oh, I kind of guessed it wouldn't be quality mateirial (York), but are Shacumburg watches not so recommended either? That is a news to me, thanks, I'll take note of that.

As for GO posts, don't get me wrong, I already ordered one. I love GO and for sure I will definitely go after GO models in my life. However, I'm still indecisive for my first-time expensive watch purchase - it's like first love. It means something special for me other than its money value. That's why I'm still looking/searching for other quality watches in my price range, yes.

However, I'm confused since I didn't mention anything about thinking of buying York watches any time soon. All I did was using the phrase "it may become my dream watch", not to mention that the cheapest York costs over $20k so cannot afford anyway.

Thanks as always Mike! Maybe at first few weeks I was offended by your straight forward words, but after few weeks here, I know you mean no harm and that you're just trying to help.

OK so conclusion: Nope, York watches is not quality material!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts