WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pryngeps Sub Chrono Deep diver - 1000M (3280 ft).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Shane,

I gave it another try on the pryngeps site and found a Quartz Sub Chrono Laminato Mareprofundo 1000 metri (mov.Chrono Quartz Miyota)
enter Milano 1956 / tick Tipo - Sportivo - cerca and scroll down.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Hans!!

Just looked on Ebay and there is actually one there.

Shane.

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
it looks like the uhr-kraft 1000m diver. pretty good price. you buying?

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a PRYNGEPS Orologi Sangue Blu pocket watch on a heavy 15: 925 chain. It is engraved ITALIA on the front case top. It is also engraved "FORZA ITALIA 1990 and signed Wall Paige. Anyone have ANY idea the value, history etc on this item> It came in a box named ORYNGEPS, has a sticker on the box with the numbers J20654.562
Any help would be appreciated! May our Lord Christ Jesus Bless those that read this and their family this holiday season and for many years to come.
Warmest Regards from a COLD Texas,
Annette

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Hi Annette, I removed your email from your post. There are 'bots' which comb forums and 'harvest' email addresses, adding them to spam lists. You may include your email in your profile, which registered members can see if they wish to contact you.

If you don't mind the spam, then you are welcome to add your email back to your post.

Can't help you with valuation on a Pryngeps as I've never seen one for sale on the used market.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts