WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be in Houston for a day or 2 soon and might take the 5000T. If anyone lives around there and would like a quick squint at it, let me know.

Pete

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
I'll be in Houston for a day or 2 soon and might take the 5000T. If anyone lives around there and would like a quick squint at it, let me know.

Pete
Not Houston, but if you ever get up to Dallas, I'd drive over to say hello.:)

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts

·
14,572 Posts
I can't believe that SOMEONE isn't jumping at the chance to see the 5000T up close and personal. Is there really nobody that lives in the Houston area?

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
I can't believe that SOMEONE isn't jumping at the chance to see the 5000T up close and personal. Is there really nobody that lives in the Houston area?
I can get to Houston in about four hours. If only I were "feeling the love" more for the Seaconqueror.

It would be a good chance to meet Pete, so that alone would be worth the four hour trip. Pete, do you know exactly when you'll be there?

·
Registered
920 Posts
I can get to Houston in about four hours. If only I were "feeling the love" more for the Seaconqueror.

It would be a good chance to meet Pete, so that alone would be worth the four hour trip. Pete, do you know exactly when you'll be there?
Kind of what I thought. I am in the Baton Rouge area and it isn't much (about 4 hours) to Houston. If I am off work I am sure the wife would love to drive over and see her Mom who lives there. But then again she may make me stay home if she thought I was buying another watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts