WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some curved end straps that will work on my Seamster Pro, Leather or rubber. I know Omega has rubber ones. Any other vendors have any good ones.

Thanks,
V

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Hirsch Mobile

Fr. John has raved about the Hirsch "Leonardo" Line with curved ends. Check with Walt at Lone Star Watches. The "Mobile" might be just what you're looking for.

This New Hirsch "Mobile" strap from the Leonardo Collection is a high tech premium rubber material with a sporty custom design made for flush fitting to the case. This is definitely one of the nicest rubber straps I've ever seen. Comfort, fit and sophisticated design make this new strap from Hirsch a real Winner! Available in Black & medium Blue in Sizes 18 & 20mm.

eric

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Don't have a pic to hand, but I've used a Hirsch Mobile on a Seamaster GMT and it worked very nicely indeed.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Pics soon to come..

eptaz said:
Fr. John has raved about the Hirsch "Leonardo" Line with curved ends. Check with Walt at Lone Star Watches. The "Mobile" might be just what you're looking for.

This New Hirsch "Mobile" strap from the Leonardo Collection is a high tech premium rubber material with a sporty custom design made for flush fitting to the case. This is definitely one of the nicest rubber straps I've ever seen. Comfort, fit and sophisticated design make this new strap from Hirsch a real Winner! Available in Black & medium Blue in Sizes 18 & 20mm.

eric
I've bought 2 from lonestar (pics below from his site), Walt is responsive to the point of being VERY impressive. The 2 i've purchased are alligator print black Principe

and the golden tan Medici

all to go on my Speedmaster BA Chrono GMT

plus I just bought this from a different forum last night.. I know its a seamaster strap, not speedmaster strap, but we will see the results soon enough :roll:

they all should be here by Wed.. :-D

Will take pics of all and post them for others to review :-!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Pics soon to come..

funkright said:
I've bought 2 from lonestar (pics below from his site), Walt is responsive to the point of being VERY impressive. The 2 i've purchased are alligator print black Principe

and the golden tan Medici

all to go on my Speedmaster BA Chrono GMT

plus I just bought this from a different forum last night.. I know its a seamaster strap, not speedmaster strap, but we will see the results soon enough :roll:

they all should be here by Wed.. :-D

Will take pics of all and post them for others to review :-!
Nice looking straps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts