WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering... If it's been out of stock for a couple months already I might as well wait for it to be back. Couldn't be too much longer.

About 1-2 come up for sale a month on the forums and I am looking for a specific configuration... may take even longer than waiting for MKII to show in stock. Looking for the No-date with diving sapphire bezel.

It doesn't help I am trying to get it before I leave on a trip to SE Asia at the end of Dec.

Just debating whether to wait this one out or find a different travel companion...

Any info is much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Just wondering... If it's been out of stock for a couple months already I might as well wait for it to be back. Couldn't be too much longer.

About 1-2 come up for sale a month on the forums and I am looking for a specific configuration... may take even longer than waiting for MKII to show in stock. Looking for the No-date with diving sapphire bezel.
NOTE: The fore-going is just nothing but idle speculation, and may be completely in-accurate, not relevant or just plain not true.
It doesn't help I am trying to get it before I leave on a trip to SE Asia at the end of Dec.

Just debating whether to wait this one out or find a different travel companion...

Any info is much appreciated.
The sapphire bezels are always in short supply. I don't think that a lot of them have been sold. In the past, they have become available for a brief time, and then they are gone - I think the sapphire bezels might be expensive to produce. The Paradive went completely out of stock in late April or early May, if I recall correctly.

(There is some commonality between the Paradive and a special edition watch for another forum, so there may have been an unusual demand for some parts, that may have affected Paradive availability.) NOTE: The foregoing is just nothing but idle speculation, and may be completely in-accurate, not relevant or just plain not true.

Have you tried contacting MKII directly via email or through their customer service or e-boutique portal?? (Links are on their webpage).

-Good Luck-

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow... late April or May! I guess I will give it another month or two...

I was pretty close to submitting a ticket but at the same time I didn't want to hassle.... I imagine they get 20 tickets a day on "When will ______ be available?", "When will ____ be shipped?", "Is there an update on ______?"... and they would see my subject line and likely just put at the bottom of the pile. But I may as well submit one and see if they answer.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
You mean - like THIS one? I'd take some "off the wrist" shots, but I can't BRING myself to take it off! I've got one "on order" too, but I couldn't wait - I BEGGED a guy here on the Forum to sell me his for too much money, and he relented. I will STILL order a 2nd one from Bill if my order ever pops up for air - best watch I've EVER owned!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
You mean - like THIS one? I'd take some "off the wrist" shots, but I can't BRING myself to take it off! I've got one "on order" too, but I couldn't wait - I BEGGED a guy here on the Forum to sell me his for too much money, and he relented. I will STILL order a 2nd one from Bill if my order ever pops up for air - best watch I've EVER owned!
Ok, ok....I give up..... ;-)

(That is why I have been keeping an eye on the Paradive availability status all this time....) Yellow Emoticon Icon

Green Yellow Light Text Macro photography Er....Nice watch there...heh heh heh..... :)

-Best-

|>|>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts