WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to receive a Series 1 756 with the Damasko case in a while, and am wondering how many of them were made. Does anyone know? Thanks.

- SJX

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I believe only 1,000 were made. Actually I am pretty sure of it. ;-)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Was talking with Watchbuys and Sinn recently, led to believe that the relationship ended sometime before the 1000 watches were completed.

From memory I think it was mentioned that somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-700 were made, no firm number given.

Charles

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Was talking with Watchbuys and Sinn recently, led to believe that the relationship ended sometime before the 1000 watches were completed.

From memory I think it was mentioned that somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-700 were made, no firm number given.

Charles
that is interesting because there was a guy selling the series 1 awhile back and he noted about 900. i guess the exact answer we'll never know.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i guess the exact answer we'll never know.
So do I.

And it's the same for the exact number of EZM1. Since several were newly produced a short time ago. Most interestingly these were sold for the last official catalogue price - and went to German eBay for significantly higher prices. :think:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
So do I.

And it's the same for the exact number of EZM1. Since several were newly produced a short time ago. Most interestingly these were sold for the last official catalogue price - and went to German eBay for significantly higher prices. :think:
I have seen EZM1 on German Ebay, produced in Aug 2007? Are they real?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have seen EZM1 on German Ebay, produced in Aug 2007? Are they real?
Yes. Including full warranty.

The story goes that Sinn had found several spare parts and decided to assemble these. Nice for the few lucky first hand buyers. From a collector's point of view it looks differently, I guess.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Yes. Including full warranty.

The story goes that Sinn had found several spare parts and decided to assemble these. Nice for the few lucky first hand buyers. From a collector's point of view it looks differently, I guess.
Thanks Lars. If I were Sinn, I would have sold them as Limited Edition and charge hefty premium :-d

1 - 8 of 8 Posts