WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

First of all, I'm new to WUS after a bit of lurking and glad to be posting, awesome forum.

Anyway, I'm currently looking for my first proper automatic watch, as a high school graduation gift to myself. I found this orient that I like and it fits fairly well to my price range - the problem is, that there's no retailer here in Finland that sells the watch (I asked the Orient importer) and I haven't really heard enough experiences about the watch to order it... Any trace, even a video or something? I think I've gone over every possible place where I could find some kind of material... :)

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Here's the watch, linked from orient-watch.com: CLASSIC AUTOMATIC | DJ02002B | ORIENT WATCH

Orientuhren apparently retails it in europe, so that's one possible place to order it from. Would be a kind of a cool watch to have since virtually nobody seems to have it... b-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your posts, pics on Yeoman's review were awesome and the vid was great help too! Automaticwatch.eu:s customer service also seems pretty stunning :) what's left to decide now is whether I should get the watch with a black dial or with a white one, after seeing the pictures the white one was pretty hot too... :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
There you are: watches88.com/pd-orient-classic-automatic-gmt-dual-time-power-reserve-cdj02002b.cfm

You can also ask from Shoeneuhren if they can deliver that specific model. I ordered my Ray from there. It took 1 week from the payment to get it delivered here in Finland via UPS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.