WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I own a few Laco pilot's watches and I'm really fond of them. I've been looking at the Squad 1000 PVD diver for a while but don't know very much about it. This is a watch that seems to be flying way under the radar. Does anyone here own the Squad 1000 and care to comment on it? The case appears to be a Fricker design although I don't know if it actually is. It looks pretty cool on the Hirsch Extreme strap in Laco's photos.

LACO%u00252BSquad%2B1000m%2B04.jpg

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have been and still looking for a German made dive watch, but yet undecided, this Laco was on my list, it appears to be a solid and well built German made diver, but I wish it was DLC coated and had a DLC coated helium valve. I dont get it why they left the HV uncoated. Hirsch is a good choice but too modern for the overall design of the watch. I bet it would look nice on a NATO.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I own a few Laco pilot's watches and I'm really fond of them. I've been looking at the Squad 1000 PVD diver for a while but don't know very much about it. This is a watch that seems to be flying way under the radar. Does anyone here own the Squad 1000 and care to comment on it? The case appears to be a Fricker design although I don't know if it actually is. It looks pretty cool on the Hirsch Extreme strap in Laco's photos.

View attachment 887895
Did you end up getting it? I'm considering it very seriously and i'm trying to get more info/reviews...they are far and few in between on the internet...

thanks

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you end up getting it? I'm considering it very seriously and i'm trying to get more info/reviews...they are far and few in between on the internet...
thanks
No, I have not purchased one yet. Got sidetracked pursuing some other pieces.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts