WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Two recent experiences with Sakura. Ordered one Seiko diver, was shipped very quickly, and it was brand-new as described, no problems.

Sunday, placed an order (and paid) for an Oceanus for which the website said "in stock." Last night overnight, got an email from Sakura, and they said that the order had to be cancelled because the watches they had reserved with Casio were, as it turns out - sold out. (perhaps Casio Japan doesn't know how to "keep" a reservation....a la Seinfeld. "Anyone can TAKE a reservation. The point is KEEPING the reservation." :-d:-d)

So I don't think Sakura is mostly to blame here. Although - they did list the watch as "in stock" when evidently it was not. At least I did get an immediate refund. Despite this little misfortune, I would still deal with them again.

Also FWIW, I think that Sakura Watches is the same company doing business as "e-bloom" on Rakuten. I've had many many positive dealings with e-bloom on Rakuten. Sakura's prices also generally seem to be among the lowest anywhere on specific watches.

Registered
They generally ship fast, but in the past two months all orders from overseas seem to be taking weeks instead of days.
I'd wager that's not true for orders shipped via DHL Express or FEDEX Express.

I LMAO every time I see a new post to this thread. Like, exactly, how much feedback on a seller does a person NEED to be comfortable that the seller is legit???? 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
DHL I am 50/50 on for the past few weeks. One order placed in mid-December for two items shipped separately within two days of each other: one arrived in two weeks, the other six weeks from China to Boston. I might just be lucky though! :) I can't speak for FedEx but they are generally really good no matter what.

I post in hopes that if the thread gets big enough, it will come up in searches when people look.
I think your watch that took 6 weeks from China to Boston arrived via ship - not plane! 馃槻

Registered
Just received my MTG-B2000YBD-1AJF today.

• Placed the order on 10/22. (Friday)
  • Got the shipping notice via email on Tuesday, 10/26 at 7pm.
  • Received the watch TODAY, less than 48 hours later, from Japan!!! 馃槻 馃槻 馃槻

I don't know how much Sakura was responsible for the quick passage of this watch thru Customs (if at all), but this was probably my speediest delivery from Japan, ever. (it came via DHL Express, but they have never been this fast with any delivery to me)

My 3rd order from Sakura, since 2019. Happened to notice that it was my T200 Oceanus' 'birthday' recently, having ordered it on 18 Oct of 2020. :ROFLMAO:

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist

1 - 4 of 4 Posts